About Me

My photo
Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia
21 years old. grew up at bwalls in p-mac. lived in goldy for a year, lived in wolllongong for a year and still am here.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

interesting day.

yep since there are still no waves im stuck inside the house, im ment to be doing uni work, but playing my PSP is always a distraction. the best game ever on PSP is final fantasy crisis core, its so awesome and addictive haha so awesome...



I've been a creep as well today and lurking facebook profiles, I saw Chase O'learys profile, there was a comment on his wall, saying " i typed yew sa on google images and your face came up haha" in port macquarie everyone uses the word "yew", and sa is, see ya but abbreviated really short. anyways this is the photo that came up haha.


anyways I was still lurking his profile and i found this video of kingy winning on the pokies. classic. check it out
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=1167658691355

here's a photo with me and all the has beens which was at my going away party from the Goldy to Wollongong.


Timmy young, Tommy Smith, Matty Smith, Dougy Smith, Dabby Firman, Pumba, Martin O'Connor, Nick Pollet and Pear

No comments: